Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Remembering Bali Nails Did

 It will be 5 years in May since Ben and I had our honeymoon in Bali and I miss it so much! I'd love to go back one day soon. When we were there seeing a performance of Balanese dancers at the end we had the opportunity to buy a plate with our image on it that they made in all of 2 minutes for about $2 so we couldn't pass it up. Its actually quite a nice keepsake.

So I thought that I would use it as some inspiration for my next manicure!

For the base I used Orly Royal Navy which by the way I always have a longing for to wear as is its just that nice! Then painted on some white flowers with a nail art pen, topping that off with some nail art pen in gold sparkle. Then I used OPI Thrill in Brazil with a small art brush for the red and a touch of China Glaze Light as Air from the Up and Away collection.


Related Posts with Thumbnails