Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bluefly.com

Have I ever mentioned my obsession with handbags? Usually I'm a Coach girl, I have *ahem* a lot of them, but I buy them at the outlet so its okay right? I mean a girl needs nice things! LOL. Thing is that my diaper bag is even Coach which is kinda crazy since I store used diapers in there! 

Anyway, I was on Bluefly.com the other day checking out more handbags and they have some awesome handbags on their site. I was particularily looking at the ones for Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Here are the ones that stand out to me: 
Green makes me think of spring all over - and St. Patty's day coming up!

There's just something about totes that I love


Check out more Marc Jacobs handbags and tell me which you like! They may be pricey, but a girl can dream right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails