Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Wedding of the YEAR Nails Did


I guess its just that time in my life now but I've been to more weddings this year than pretty much any other year ever! But the last one was great. This time we celebrated Amy and Sheriff who had a very interesting Jewish/African fusion wedding. It was fab. I love multicultural weddings where I get to learn about other people's traditions! I learned that its custom in Sheriff's culture to do a little dance while your family members shower you with money! They were seriously surrounded by people throwing US dollars at them! It made me feel like they were in one of those game show boxes where money is blown all around you!

So, as always I was in a rush - and though you may not be able to tell in this pic I smooshed 3 of my nails and had to redo them in 5 minutes while Ben is screaming at me to get in the car LOL. I used China Glaze White on White then did a (very crudely done) ruffian with China Glaze Liquid Leather. I also used Konad Special Stamping polish in Silver with a Bundle Monster plate, then threw on a rhinestone. For all the stuff I used I was pretty meh about it and the pictures TOTALLY doesn't do it justice...it did look a little better. Plus because of the rush I didn't get to actually clean up my cuticles. Note to self - 15 minutes is not enough for a manicure! When will I learn?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails