Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moby wrap nails and review

I was really pleased when CSN approached me to do a review on one of their products, especially because they have a really great baby store called CSNBaby that has lots of baby things that I'll be needing for December. First off let me say that their site is great - and their sister site Diaper Bag Boutique is too if you're looking for a deal on a diaper bag. They also have free shipping on many of their items and a great sale section where you can get some items for 90% off.

I've been looking at the Moby Wrap carrier for a while now since they're flexible and you can tie them in many ways so that you get optimum comfort for your little one. They also can be used to hide breastfeeding or just to run around the house with the baby strapped to you while you clean or do other chores. I ordered mine from CSNBaby and it was at my house in just over a week. So its pretty compact, it comes in this roll with a bag and an instruction manual.
Its really really long so that you can knot it in many ways and it fits all body types, and is super soft. I'm doing the newborn hold in the picture where it wraps across my belly, around my back and ties on my side. This is the first time I've ever wrapped it so I think I need to do it a bit tighter next time. Since I don't have a baby yet (still baking) Sapporo decided to help out. You can tell he loves it...right? Hahaha no he wanted out.

I love this carrier because its super versatile, soft and distributes weight all around my body opposed to just on my shoulders like other carriers. Also I'm really impressed with the customer service of CSN and the speed of shipping - even to Canada. Its a good alternative for us Canadian mom's who can't get a lot of items at home. CSN has over 200 stores to choose from so take a look and you're bound to find something you like!

Also, because this is a nail blog too I thought I'd do Moby Wrap nails! I used China Glaze White on White (3 coats of it!) for the base and then striped on China Glaze Recycle to make the wrap seams. They're kinda abstract and I love them but the White on White was soooo hard to get even and not streaky. So annoying!

Hope everyone is enjoying the first taste of fall! Or the last taste of summer?

*This item was partially furnished to me by CSN, yet my review is unbiased. Please see below for full disclaimer*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails