Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun Nails Did

So I actually forgot to press "post" on this one...so here it is a week late :)

My friend Suzanne is getting married in a couple of days (finally) and we all got together in a very pink, very shagadelic karaoke bus to celebrate!

We were asked to wear pink and black to the event, and I'm SO not a fan of pink - but at least I can do my nails pink'd out!

I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black and Finger Paints Up and Coming Artist for the pink.
I then put on some swoops of black and pink with a nail pen and used some self-adhesive pearls I got from the craft store for little add ons!

They were cute but they didnt last too long! No worries since I was so ready to take off the pink!

Here are some fun pics from the night out!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails