Friday, July 2, 2010

Award Time!

I feel like I'm in the nail art Oscars and you like me you really like me ;)

I was tagged for this lovely award from Jan at Hue and Me. Thank you lovely! If you haven't stopped by her blog please do so cause she has some great designs!

Rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
Thanks again Jan at Hue and Me!!

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

There it be!

3. List 3 things which you love about your self.
1) My hair. As much as I hate the 45 minutes it takes me to wash it, having curls is pretty rad
2) My being overall awesome. Seriously...I'm awesome
3) My modesty.


4. Post a picture you love.
There is nothing, NOTHING to not love about this picture. The Framing...the circumstance...all brilliant beyond belief.

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
The Girl Who Nailed it
Getcha Nails Did
Black Polish and Lip Gloss
Deez Nails
Emerald Sparkled


Yay awards!
Niki*

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for the award:)

LOL at that picture!!

Trincess said...

thank you so much for the award, sweet niki =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails