Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sumo Nails Did

It was around this time last year that I was traveling from Kyoto to Tokyo and buying tickets for my first ever Sumo match. It was AWESOME despite the fact that I had no idea what the commentators were saying! lol. So, because I cant be at another match right now, I thought I'd do them on my nails to relive the memory!


I used OPI Thrill in Brazil for the base and then frankened a skin tone with Thrill in Brazil, Sally Hansen French White, China Glaze Solar Power and Nubar Forest. I used various nail art pens for the rest!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter my Birthday Bling giveaway for some goodies! If you'd like to enter click here!!


And here are some pics from the Sumo tournament from last year. MAN I miss it :)

5 comments:

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

This is AWESOME! They are so cute. I love everything about this.

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

waaah cute,, I love sumo! =)

Ezzy said...

wow this is soooo kooll..your damn creative :)
love how you do most of your nail art !!

april brooks said...

Freaking hilarious! Excellent job as usual!

Nail Talez said...

That is really really cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails