Sunday, April 18, 2010

Palm-tastic Nails Did

One more day till I go to Cuba! Man, I'm beginning to think I should have spread out my vacations a bit more :S LOL.

So my friend Suzanne is getting married in August and this is her little hurrah before she's committed for life! I can't believe this girl has been to only Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Portugal. Deprived right? That's what I'm saying. Hopefully this trip will lay the travel bug in my girl and she'll push for the soon to be hubby to take her places more exciting than Niagara's Lundy's Lane!! Its gonna be Suzanne, my friend Jenn and myself for a whole week of Varadero-debauchery

To get more into the mood (I really don't get excited until I'm on the plane) I thought I'd give my nails a bit of island flavour!

I used Nubar LLC for the base, Orly Snowcone for the water, and China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Solar Power for the sand. Then for the palm trees I used Rimmel Torrid for the trunks, and two green nail art pens for the leaves.

Meanwhile - I've been watching this new show that I can't get enough of! Its called The United States of Tara. I think its on Showcase but I don't get that channel so I watch it all online. Its like Sybil, but on TV!

Check it out:
Hope you all have a fantastic week! I'll see you when I get back!!!

9 comments:

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) said...

you are really good. great nails! enjoy your vacation in cuba!!! :)

Claire's Blog said...

Fantastic nails !

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love it!

cucumpear said...

That's fantastic! *craves sun*

Emma said...

lovely nails! as much as i love summer (which they remind me of), i'll enjoy spring while it lasts!

Sarah said...

Cute nails.
I LOVE US of Tara, one of my favorite shows.
Have a great trip :)

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Cah_nossovicio said...

Perfect nail art!! It's really stunning!!

shortwidenails said...

your nails are awesome !! have fun on your vacation and don't forget to take lots of pictures!!

I keep hearing good things about the show. I may have to start watching it.

jo.frougal said...

Niki, what fun! And the nails to go with it, too!!! Have a great time. I'm sure you'll come back with lots more inspiration from your trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails