Sunday, April 11, 2010

Michelle and Amy's Wedding Nails Did


I love weddings, especially those where I don't have to do any work! This Saturday was my friends Michelle and Amy's wedding which I had been looking forward to for a while. They are such a lovely couple and had such a perfect day. All week it had been raining and dreary and the clouds parted this weekend for some much needed sunshine!










So I decided to do a special mani to celebrate their special day. Funnily enough I happened to match both my dress and their wedding colours! I was so matchy!!

I used China Glaze Up in the Air for the base and stamped 2030 and Coconut Kiss with the flower image from Konad Plate S9.


Then I finally got to use these 3D nail art stickers I picked up in Japan along with some self-adhesive pearls I picked up in the craft section of the dollar store. I sealed it off with multiple coats of Sally Hansen UV topcoat to keep everything in place!

5 comments:

Trincess said...

those nails are so amazingly beautiful! congrats to your friends =)

Unknown said...

A beautiful manicure and a beautiful wedding dance picture! I love to see happy couples commit to each other!

WizardsOfBling said...

Wow! What fabulous nails! Congrats to your friends!
~Sylvia

jo.frougal said...

So, so dropdead gorgeous!!! You look lovely, and your nails do, too.

Perles & Paillettes said...

That's wonderful, so classy ! I adore your mani :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails