Friday, March 26, 2010

Purple Swoops Nails Did

Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about these nails to be honest. I wanted to dupe Deez Dream Catcher Nails cause they're so lovely, but like SUPER DUPE because I have so many purples that I love and have a need to wear all at once.

Can I just say that I do applaud anyone that can get nail guides to work for them. They NEVER work for me! I think its cause I'm too impatient with them and I never know whether to pull them off now, or when the polish is dry, cause I've tried both and either way my edges always suck :P

So the base is Zoya Savita, then one swoop of China Glaze Light as Air (with matte magic on top), and then the last swoop is Claires Wild/Calm mood polish. I took a picture with the colour change too.

Meh, I like all the purples, I just think my execution is off. Do you have any tips you live by when using nail guides??

4 comments:

WizardsOfBling said...

Very Cool! Love it!
~Sylvia

ch3rryco1a said...

My nails turn out horribly with guides, too! You pull it off too soon and the polish drips or expands because it is still wet. You pull it off too late and the polish peels up with it because it's already dry! You can't win! Haha.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
= you are soooo sweet!

I like you nails & something like this will be my next look - a three color 'nail guide swoop' mani.

Unknown said...

I love your manis....i nominated your for the I ♥ your blog award. check it out here: http://polishandkonad.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails