Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feelin so Moody Nails Did

Today was one of those days that I just lazied around in bed until about 2pm. In that time I watch two movies: The Sound of Thunder and White Wall. BOTH WERE SO BAD!!

I'll give you all a dollar not to watch it. Then charge you a dollar for my excellent advice. Its a win/win situation.

Anyway due to both my laziness and moodiness I thought I'd do something simple today. I'm dreaming up big ideas for the week so it'll be made up I promise :)

I just got Claires new mood polishes yesterday at Vaughan Mills, SO excited about them! They only had a few colours left so I picked up Innocent/Daring and Wild/Calm.

So this is Innocent/Daring in two coats with L.A. Colours Art Deco striper in Intense Pink with Claire's Starstruck on top for some glitter and stars!

I think its cute but man was it ever a pain in the a$$ to fish out the stars from that Starstruck polish :(

2 comments:

shortwidenails said...

wild/calm i want that so bad

my claires has all the colors but wild and calm...blargh

post a swatch?

Gabriela said...

Cute! Thanks for the idea :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails