Friday, January 1, 2010

Sparkles and Lace Nails Did

I did this a couple of days ago but didn't get around to posting it.

I feel like this is a definite Konad fail, but I guess all in all it didn't come out TOO bad. I really need to get a better black nail polish (but OCnailart is shipping my package now!!!). I was trying to do a 1/2 lace look, 1/2 sparkle thing...and for some reason this manicure took me almost 2 1/2 hours. Why? Because I kept getting my f'ing thumb stuck to cotton pad whenever I was cleaning the Konad plate.

Konad tip #1 learned the hard way: do not clean the plate with a cotton pad - use a folded tissue!

Seriously, I think I redid the thumb like 3 times.

So this is China Glaze Platinum Silver as a base, Sally Hansen Black with KP M66, black nail art pen for the line and Sally Hansen Disco ball for the glitter on the other 1/2 of the nail.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails