Friday, January 29, 2010

Guest Nails Did - Lovely lady Kim

One of the first times I met Kim she was coming in for an interview with me to be one of my reports. Well she dodged the bullet on that one! After that we linked on facebook and have grown a very healthy relationship fueled by mutal hate for M. Night Shyamalan's Ava-crap and Twilight. But also a mutal love of Joss Whedon and nail polish!

Turns out she's also an excellent Konad'er. She actually taught me the way of the q-tip to clean up - SO SMART! She's like my Konad Yoda.

Here is her mani of the moment. She used What's a Tire Jack? matte for Sephora for the base with konad plate m57 and Konad's black nail polish.

It looks awesome. The end result: a lovely velvety two tone black look. It looks very Velvet Underground. LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Paige said...

Her mani is lovely, and her nails are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails