Friday, December 25, 2009

Midnight Swirls Nails Did

Ah Christmas, what better time than to sit side by side with your hubby as he watches football and bitches about the smell of nailpolish. We had our big family thing last night so I had some free time to redo my nails since I guess I went a bit nail glue crazy on the Holli-mani and the rhinestones started to peel off today. So, this is done with my brand new Konad nail stamping kit and stamper disk M63 with China Glaze White on White to stamp and Sally Hansen Black as a base. I also threw on Sally Hansen Disco Ball on top for extra glitter fabulousness.

Can I just say that this stamper shit is hard? Cause its hard. Daily Nail and Emerald Sparkled make it look so easy but its just not. Okay granted its my first time doing it but I set out to do this and it turned into a hot stamping mess. So I tried to do something a little more novice. Not bad I guess for a first go. Its also to represent my new sparkly gift that Ben got me - that's right...be very jealous. But I'm pretty sure he loved his handmade calendar, right!? RIGHT BEN!?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty and chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails