Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Nails Did

Taa Daa. I know: nails so soon?? But I HAD to do them before xmas eve dinner and lets face it - Ben is going to try to make me clean the house tonight so I really wasn't getting anything done. Plus I saw a similar design on my favorite nail blog The Daily Nail and had to try it out. Her designs are wicked.

So anyway these are my Holiday Nails - or perhaps my Holli nails in honour of my sister from another mister all the way out in the 'Peg.

So these are done with a base of China Glaze's Platinum Silver and stripes of Gold nail pen. Then the holly is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Emerald City with Opi's Thrill in Brazil for the berries with a red rhinestone. On top of Emerald City is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light.



And YES this took patience, mostly because instead of the silver and gold I wanted to do a silver and gunmetal but then the gunmetal turned blue and I had to redo an entire hand without smudging the other...remind me why I do this again?

3 comments:

Daily Nail said...

it looks great! I love the stripes in the background!! VERY cute!!

Brooke said...

so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Holli approves of Holli-mani! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails